Access or IPs will only be allowed on the infrastructures for a period of 24 to 72 hours between Tuesday and Thursday.
Our role is to provide a safe and optimal environment for all our customers. Here are the official steps to follow:
- Create a ticket using the “MY SUPPORT” option in your customer area to inform our team;
- Provide a copy of the mandate given to the security firm in charge of the audit so that we can identify the level of access required;
- Provide a list of the persons mandated to intervene in the audit;
- Provide an official authorization (signed letter) from the client releasing PlanetHoster from any liability that may arise from this intervention;
- Provide a copy of the “Errors and Omissions” liability insurance of $2M of the mandated firm;
- An experienced “SysAdmin” will be assigned to your infrastructure to analyze the details of the logs in order to validate if the mandate assigned to the security firm is well respected (the regular hourly rate will apply).