Because WorldLS accounts are hosted on dedicated infrastructures, the migration of your files is mandatory. Our team is now ready to help you with this.
On your side, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the World account to move onto a WorldLS has at least 8 CPUs, 16 Gb RAM, 16 Mb/s IO and that you are in Pro mode. Please refer to The World: Getting Started Guide for more details.
- Send an email at email@example.com (from your PlanetHoster accounts contact email). You have automatically opened the request ticket.
- One of our team’s technician will then confirm and planify this operation for you.
- Once everything has been done, you will be on a LiteSpeed powered infrastructure.
- Do not forget to activate the correct cache plugin for your specific application: https://litespeedtech.com/products/cache-plugins.
That’s all there is to it. Your sites shall now load as fast as a lightning strike!