In the Linking a PlanetHoster Domain to Shopify and Wix Platforms article, we read about the preliminary steps for connecting a PlanetHoster domain to a site of any type.
The reverse operation is also necessary.
In this article, we explain how to connect your PlanetHoster domain to your Shopify site by changing its name servers. With this connection method, Shopify hosts your DNS, while your domain remains registered with its current registrar, in this case PlanetHoster.
If you need more information during your reading, please refer to the following articles:
PlanetHoster’s Glossary also contains explanations on multiple topics. We invite you to consult it as well.
Go to: https://mg.n0c.com/en/.
Go to: https://my.planethoster.com.
How to connect a Domain to the Shopify Name Servers
The following procedure is in accordance with the instructions explained in the Shopify help center. If needed, you can consult the documentation “Connecting a Third-Party Domain“:
1. Open the link to the login that Shopify sent you by email:
2. Go to Online Store > Domains:
3. Click on Connect existing domain:
4. Type the PlanetHoster Domain to connect:
5. Click on the Next button.
6. Click on the Verify connection button:
7. Enter the PlanetHoster domain linked to your Shopify website in your browser and confirm that it is displayed.