Retrieving FTP Accesses
In order to connect via FTP, you need a username, a password and a host/server name.
We recommend that you use your username and the corresponding password that allows you to connect to the hosting account. You will find an article in our knowledge base that shows you how to retrieve this access: Recovering a Password for the Hosting Account Login.
If you do not want to share this information, you can also create additional FTP accounts. For more information, we recommend that you read the paragraph How to Create an FTP Account from the article FTP Accounts in N0C.
Connection with Cyberduck
After opening Cyberduck :
- Click on Open Connection :
- Enter the FTP connection information (please refer to the paragraph Requested Fields below) :
- Once you have entered your details, click on the Connect button.
- You now have access to your files.
Your main domain folder is public_html. You can use it to upload your site files.
It is very important to fill in the requested information with the prescribed data:
- The FTP Port remains 21 for all PlanetHoster servers.
- In the Username and Password fields, enter the information retrieved in the previous section.