The General Information of your The World hosting are centralized in an interface allowing to consult them easily. The interface also allows you to choose a package (Standard or Pro) and to adjust resources (for example, when you want to create additional hosting accounts, you need to increase them). You can also cancel a The World service.
This article explains how to use this interface.
Advantages of PlanetHoster’s approach
PlanetHoster’s offer, which enables the creation of several independent N0C accounts rather than offering a single access to a cPanel account, offers high availability.
This unique approach is a key — and often overlooked — advantage for our customers. The article How to Take Advantage of Hosting Accounts will convince you.
Access to the Interface
- Go to Billing -> Hostings.
- Click on the product The World or on the Manage icon:
- When doing so, you will see the following interface :
General Information and Billing
|Status||Indicator that shows whether the hosting account is Active, Suspended or in another state.|
|Mode||Your World accommodation package: Standard or Pro.|
|Registration Date||Date the hosting account was created.|
|Biling Cycle||Frequency at which the recurring amount is paid: Monthly, Semi-Annual (twice a year), Annual, Biennial (every two years), Triennial (every three years) or Quinquennial (every five years).|
You can change the frequency by clicking on the pencil icon.
|Recurring Amount||Amount that is systematically paid according to the billing cycle.|
|Next Invoice||Date on which the hosting will expire.|
|Payment Method||Payment method you used (credit card, PayPal, etc.).|
Resources, Disk Space Usage and Number of World Hosting Accounts
|CPU||CPU is the maximum number of cores of the hosting.|
The ratio between the number of CPU cores requested at a given time by all accounts and the maximum number of cores of the hosting is also indicated.
|Memory||The Memory is the maximum amount of RAM memory of The World in GB.|
The ratio between the RAM memory currently used by the accounts and the maximum amount of memory of The World is also indicated.
|Disk I/O||Disk I/O is the maximum number of I/O operations in MB/s.|
The ratio of the number of I/O operations (at the time of execution of a combination of read and write tests) for all accounts to the maximum number of I/O operations is also shown.
|Disk Space Usage||Total disk space used in GB to store files, databases, emails, etc. on all accounts.|
|Number of World Hosting Accounts||Number of active hosting accounts and number of suspended accounts.|
Modification of the Plan
You can choose the server resources and package that best suit your needs.
- Click on the Modify Plan button:
- Choose your bundle (package) by clicking on the Standard or Pro radio buttons :
- Using the sliders, adjust the server resources to your specific needs.
- Click on the Apply button.
- The Update Summary provides the details of the invoice.
- Click on the Continue button.
- The invoice is then displayed.
Cancellation of a The World Package
In the event that you wish to interrupt your hosting, as explained in the article How to Cancel a Web Hosting:
- Click on the Cancel Package button:
- Enter the Password of your customer account (this is the same password you use in the Member Area Login window):
- Describe the Reason for Cancellation (PlanetHoster uses this information for statistical and continuous improvement purposes).
- Use the Cancellation Type drop-down list to indicate whether the cancellation should be done at the End of billing period or should be Immediate.
- Click on the Cancel the Account button.